Terms and Conditions
AGB Kristall-und-Dahlia (Updated 08/2011)
Field of applicationFor all business relations, all declarations of intent, contracts and legal transactions or obligations similar acts between Kristall & Dahlia.de and the customer, the terms and conditions of Kristall & Dahlia.de. Conflict with or deviate from these terms and conditions and recognizes Kristall & Dahlia.de and not contradict them explicitly. Conflicting terms and conditions of the customer are only valid when Kristall & Dahlia.de expresses written consent.
Contract(1) You can order from our online shop or by email. By placing an order, you submit abinding offer to purchase the goods ordered. We are entitled to your order within 14 working days from receipt of order to assume. Your order will be accepted only if they have a minimum order of 15 - EUR and it is automatically rejected if you do not receive confirmation or goods from us within 14 working days. The order confirmation, you receive from us via e-mail, does not represent an assumption of the offer.
(2) The purchase contract is concluded when Kristall & Dahlia.de acceptance of the order within the 14 working day time limit explicitly (e.g. in writing or by e-mail) or confirmed the execution of the delivery is completed. The presentation of products in our online shop is not in itself legally binding offer, but a non-catalog. Only when you sent your order and you shall receive our order confirmation or the product purchase contract between you and us as complete.
(3) Premiums for already paid orders, which are not available or partially available, we will refund immediately.
Payment, Price, Transporting Costs(1) All listed product prices are inclusive of the current valid German VAT of 19%. The minimum order is 15, - €. Goods are supplied by Prepayment after payment by Visa /MasterCard or PayPal, or after an order by selecting the Payment Cash, Debit or Purchase Orders. If paying by advance payment, the goods will be reserved for 7 working days for you. The delivery is only carried out once the final amount is credited to our account of the order. For deliveries outside of Germany have to be paid by credit card, PayPal or Credit card if possible.
(2) The prices at the time of order. All product prices are including VAT and plus shipping costs, which are reported separately in the order and no VAT. included. For international shipments and calculated Kristall & Dahlia.de a shipping fee of 7.50 € per order for shipping within the EU 17, - €, for others 30 - € per order.
(3) For deliveries outside of Germany may incure additional customs charges, we can not accept frames. The customs fees are based on the contents of the package or value of goods and may vary accordingly.
Delivery(1) We provide domestic-stock goods after payment is usually made __within 1-3 business days. For shipping outside Germany and within Europe, the supply of available goods lasts from 5-10 business days. For shipments to countries outside Europe, the delivery time depends on the shipping (airmail / land / sea) and the receiver location.
(2) All the above information on expected delivery dates or delivery periods are not binding, unless it is expressly agreed as binding
(3) Should not we be able, without any fault on the delivery of goods ordered by you, as our supplier does not fulfill its contractual obligations, we reserve the express right to rescind the purchase contract or to cancel part of the purchase contract.
Part deliveryIf an item is not even available, we will notify you as soon as possible with. We reserve the right to send in this case a partial delivery to you, if this is reasonable for you. Should it come from delayed delivery time of a subsequent delivery to the missing merchandise, we naturally assume the additional shipping costs. You have already made __payments for non-deliverable merchandise will be refunded immediately.
Reservation of proprietary rightsThe delivered goods stay the property of Kristall & Dahlia until full payment.
Cancellation right of the trade partnerAs a consumer you can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving any reasons form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the goods before the deadline expire - by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notice in written form, but not before receipt of the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 1 and 2 draft Law, as well as our duties according to § 312g-section 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or the goods. The revocation must be sent to: Kristall-und-Dahlia.de // Marina Schuldt Eiderstr. 65 D-24768 Rendsburg oder per email an: info @ kristall-und-dahlia.de
Consequences of Withdrawal:In case of a effective withdrawal the performance on both sides have to be given back and possible drowning use have to be released. If you cannot give me the received performance back or partly not or in worse condition, then you have to pay compensation. At the leaving of the things this does not count, if the worsening of the thing is affiliate to its inspection - as it would be possible in a store. You can avoid the duty of compensation for an appropriate use of the article that got worse, by not treating the articles like your property and frobear anything that could affect their value. Article which is capable of being sent as a parcel, are to be sent back at our risk. You have to pay the costs of the sending back, if the delivered article corresponds the sent one and if the cost of the article, that has to be sent back, does not exceed an value of 40€, or at a higher value if You did not get service in return or a contractually agreed partial payment, at the moment of the withdrawal. Otherwise the sending back is costless for you. Articles, that are not capable of being sent as a parcel will be fetched at Your place. Commitments of refund of payment have to be fulfilled within 30 days. The deadline begins for you with the sending of your declaration of revocation or the sending of the article, for us with its reception. The article has to be sent back originally packaged and with etiquette (if supplied). If the article should happen to be deficient or does not match to the ordered article, the right to withdrawal does not affect the right of warranty. The shipping refund policy applies to the delivery in Germany. At return in outland the delivery charges will be refund by the local regulations of this country.
2) As your data is important for the sales process, we will provide this to the delivery to the shipping organization to the extent necessary for the delivery of the goods. In order to process payments your payment details to the payment of the credit institute. A transfer to other third parties.
(3) Under the Federal Privacy Act, you always have the right to free information about your stored data, and a right to rectification, blocking or erasure of data.
Data securityPersonal data is encrypted during the ordering process via SSL v3, RC4, RSA with 1024 bit exchange over the Internet. Kristall & Dahlia.de secures the website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Access to your account is possible only after entering your personal password. You should keep your access information confidential and your Browser window closed, when you have finished communicating with me, especially if you use your computer with others. Privacy / Print version
GuaranteeThe statutory provisions apply to the warranty. Normal wear and tear of the goods does not establish a warranty right.
Liabillity(1) Claims for damages for breach of duty or tort or claims for reimbursement of expenses, both against Kristall & Dahlia.de as well as to my vicarious agents.
(2) This limitation shall not apply if the damage was caused intentionally or through gross negligence. It also does not apply to damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health, when Kristall & Dahlia.de is responsible for the breach of duty. The restriction does not continue for any damages arising from the lack of a guaranteed property or for which liability is provided under the Product Liability Act.
Final provision(1) The contract shall be exclusively the right of the Federal Republic of Germany. The UN International Sale of Goods is excluded. In addition, the mandatory consumer protection provisions are not applicable, in the State in which the contractor has his habitual residence, provided that the contractor provides further protection.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law, or a public special fund, the court of jurisdiction for all disputes arising between the customer and the provider of the location of the provider
Severability ClauseIf any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable, invalid or unenforceable after the conclusion, this remains unaffected. In place of the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced by such valid and enforceable provision, the effects of the economic objectives come closest to that pursued by the Parties of the invalid or unenforceable provision. The above provisions apply in the event that the contract proves to be incomplete.